Tulsa Truck Accident Lawyers
Truck Accident Cases in Oklahoma
Trucking accidents cause serious and even fatal injuries. If you’ve been injured in a truck or tractor trailer accident, Aizenman Law Group is here to help you find who is responsible for your injuries and fight on your behalf. You’ll need an experienced attorney to file a claim against the trucking company and insurance carriers in order to recover compensation for your losses. Contact us today to speak with a Tulsa injury attorney for a no cost consultation.
On This Page
- Who Is At Fault?
- Types of Truck Accident Lawsuits
- What Compensation Can I Receive?
- What To Do After An Accident
- The Role of an Attorney
- How Our Team Can Help
Let Us Fight for Your Full & Fair Compensation
Who Is At Fault in a Trucking Accident?
Commercial drivers are held to a much higher standard of driving proficiency. If you are injured because a professional driver did not do what they were supposed to, you are entitled to compensation for the damage they caused.
Some of the parties that may be at fault include:
- The Truck Driver
- The Trucking Company
- The Truck Manufacturer
Types of Truck Accident Lawsuits
Depending on the specifics of your case, there are several different types of truck accident lawsuits that can be filed. Some of these include:
- Personal injury claims due to truck driver negligence
- Wrongful death claims
- Product liability claims due to truck defects
What Compensation Can I Receive After a Truck Accident?
If you or your loved ones were injured in a truck accident the compensation for damages and injuries are separated in two categories: economic and non-economic. In some cases, there may also be punitive damages. Time away from work and medical bills piling up can tempt you to settle for the first settlement offer. It’s important to consult a personal injury attorney right away to ensure you are fully compensated for the damage and suffering you’ve endured.
You can seek compensation for:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Diminished earning capacity
- Temporary or permanent loss of wages
- Pain and suffering as a result of injuries sustained in the accident
- Loss of loved one as a result of a wrongful death
Time is of the essence, so contact Aizenman Law Group as soon as possible. There’s a limited time you can file a claim after an accident. Our Tulsa truck accident attorneys will review your case at no cost and are ready to fight on your behalf for the maximum compensation you deserve.
What Do You Do If You Get Hit by an 18-Wheeler?
If you or someone you love was involved in an accident with an 18-wheeler, you likely have a lot of questions about what comes next.
- Seek Medical Attention: First and foremost, it is absolutely critical that you get medical attention for your injuries. Chances are, if you are reading this, some time has passed since the accident. If you have not yet seen a doctor, do so immediately. Even seemingly minor injuries could develop into worse problems or be more serious than you initially realize; it’s always important to seek proper medical care after any serious motor vehicle collision, including those involving 18-wheelers.
- Contact an Attorney: The next step is to reach out to an experienced attorney. In your search for information on what to do after an 18-wheeler accident, you might find advice telling you to document the scene of the accident, obtain witness statements, and gather medical records detailing your injuries.
The Role of an Attorney
You may be wondering, how can you do this if you were injured and needed emergency medical care? How do you begin gathering medical records when your treatment is ongoing? What if you have been contacted by the 18-wheeler’s employer or their insurance company? An attorney can help you navigate this process the right way, handling all of the details of what comes next while you focus on healing. A good attorney will investigate the accident so you don’t have to.
How Our Team Can Help
At Aizenman Law Group, our team will gather evidence from the scene of the accident (if possible), talk to any witnesses that may have seen what happened, take photos of your vehicle and the 18-wheeler, obtain your medical records, and work with the trucking company and their insurance adjusters on your behalf. What’s more, we can begin gathering other critical evidence, such as the truck’s dashboard camera footage, black box records, the driver’s cell phone records, and more.
We strongly recommend that you do not attempt to work with the insurance company on your own. These adjusters will often do everything they can to dispute or deny your claim; you could unwittingly make a mistake that ultimately ends up costing you part or all of your rightful recovery. Instead, contact Aizenman Law Group and speak to one of our 18-wheeler accident attorneys in Tulsa about your legal rights and options. We do not charge any attorneys’ fees unless we recover compensation on your behalf, and your initial consultation is entirely free and confidential.