Auto Insurance Claims
Aizenman Law Group is Here to Support Your Claim
Dealing with an insurance company after a car accident might just be the most frustrating part of the entire experience, especially if you are not seriously injured as a result of the crash. Auto insurance companies like to downplay the severity of damages in a car crash to pay as little as possible to the drivers involved, even when that means causing trouble for their own customers. In other situations, they will bounce liability around parties, further complicating things.
Rather than pulling out your hair trying to deal with your insurance company after a car crash, come to Aizenman Law Group in Tulsa. Our auto insurance claim attorneys can help you figure out every step of your claim, giving it the greatest chance of success. If your insurance provider has already denied your claim, then we can help you appeal their denial and capture the coverage you deserve.
Why should you pick our law firm before any others?
- Former insurance defense attorneys are on staff
- 24/7/365 availability for your convenience
- Willing to litigate cases, not just settle them
- No fees unless we win your case
Dealing with an Auto Insurance Claim Denial
If your auto insurance claim is denied, you do not have to accept it. As a paying policyholder, you have the right to appeal the denial for further review. With the right preparation and argument brought forth to your insurance provider, it could be possible that they decide to provide your coverage without further incident.
Our Tulsa auto insurance claim lawyers are here to help you with all steps of your appeal, such as:
- Reviewing the initial denial letter sent to you: There should be a clear reason why your claim was denied included within the denial. Our attorneys can check the logic behind the denial and challenge it if it does not apply or constitutes insurance bad faith.
- Drafting a response letter to appeal: We can begin your auto claim appeal without the need to dive deeply into legal processes. With a properly drafted letter that clearly explains the errors of the denial, it could be possible to have it reversed willingly by your insurance company.
- Taking the matter to the courtroom: At Aizenman Law Group, we are familiar with insurance company strategies due to our years as insurance defense lawyers. To this end, we know that appeals can lead to litigation. We start early to prepare each case we take for litigation, even when it seems unlikely a courtroom ruling will be necessary. This initiative is to your advantage because insurers often assume people will be blindsided and unprepared for litigation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Auto Insurance Claims
- Can an insurance company deny my claim without first giving me a reason?
You might be sent a denial letter that only says your claim was denied and nothing else. This is more common than you think. The next step is demanding a written explanation as to why your claim was denied.
- Will an insurance company pay my claim if there is no police report?
Yes, police reports are not necessary for a car insurance claim to be paid, but they are quite helpful. Insurers need to establish liability before paying out a policy. Police reports are one of a few ways to help establish liability.
- Can my claim be denied if I was hit by an uninsured driver?
Your uninsured (UI) or underinsured (UIM) policy coverage should pay for your damages up to a policy limit when you are hit by an uninsured driver. The only valid reason why your claim could be denied is if you do not carry any UI/UIMcoverage at all.
- How long do I have to file an auto insurance claim in Oklahoma?
You have only two years after a car accident to file an auto insurance claim based on Oklahoma’s statute of limitations. This amount can be shortened to only a few months, though, if you are hit by a government vehicle. Your claim can be denied if you file after the statute expires.
Get the Answers & Help You Need – Call (918) 215-8856
For all stages of your auto insurance claim, you can count on our Tulsa auto insurance claim attorneys to be your guides and legal counselors. Whether you were in a single- or multi-vehicle accident, we have the skills and experience to make certain your claim is handled correctly. We are standing by and ready to assist you if your insurer denies your claim wrongfully or tries to reduce your damages with a lowballed amount.
Take legal action to protect your rights and finances. Contact us at any time for a free consultation.