Tulsa Slip and Fall Attorney
Slip and Fall Accidents
Accidents happen, but sometimes they happen because someone failed to act responsibly. A slip and fall happens when a property owner is negligent about keeping their premises safe. These accidents can cause life-changing injuries that lead to a loss of income and growing medical bills.
A slippery floor, obstructions in a walkway, broken or uneven steps, holes, and faulty railing can lead to a slip and fall. This is at no fault of yours and should be addressed with a slip & fall attorney right away. The Tulsa slip and fall injury lawyers at Aizenman Law Group know how to help.
Helping Clients Obtain Compensation following a Serious Injury
What to do After a Slip and Fall Accident
After a slip and fall accident, it’s crucial that you collect as much information as you can to support your case.
Your first steps following an accident should be to:
- Seek medical attention right away
- Take pictures of the cause of your slip and fall or ask someone nearby to do it for you
- Ask for a copy of the accident report from the company or organization where you had a slip and fall
- Request in writing a copy of the video at the time of the accident
- Contact an attorney who can help
How a Slip and Fall Lawyer Can Help
After contacting an attorney at Aizenman Law Group, we will help you assess if the slip and fall can be proven when filing a lawsuit.
Some things we’ll look into are:
- Whether or not there were dangerous or unexpected conditions which caused the slip and fall
- If the property owner was negligent
- Whether or not proper building codes were followed
If you or a loved one has suffered a slip & fall, contact a slip and fall injury attorney at Aizenman Law Group. You don’t pay until we win, so don’t hesitate to contact us for a no-cost consultation.